This is LG's management philosophy and commitment
LG's management philosophy embraces "Creating Values for Customers"and
"People-oriented Management“ as the company's main operating principles.
- Customer first
- Think of customers as the top priority – the starting point of management.
Make decisions with the emphasis on the end-user.
- Delivery of substantive value
- Be on step ahead in finding latent customer needs.
Provide the best products and services that exceed customer expectations.
- Innovation-driven creation
- Come up with differentiated ideas that sleep “outside the box”.
Always look for and practice better method and practices.
- Self-management and creativity
- Take ownership in all matters and take initiatives.
Break free from conventional ways to pursue new ideas and think outside the box.
- Respect for human dignity
- Respect diversity and dignity of individuals.
Consider people as the most important asset.
- Capability development and actualization
- Believe in your ability to become Number One and focus on developing competencies through work.
Provide the opportunity for individuals to demonstrate their potentials to the maximum.
- Performance-based reward
- Set a challenging goal and make sustained achievements.
Evaluate and compensate fairly to reflect short and long-term achievements.